Okay.. Kiehl’s Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream has been giving me serious feels.
I was sent this cream and OMG. It. Is. Life. Changing.
I have dry skin. Very dry skin. And given the fact that I’m getting ‘older’, I’ve been noticing more age spots and fine lines on my face.
I was excited to give this cream a go, since I heard the 2 main ingredients were Red Ginseng and Manuka Honey.
I have used skincare products with those ingredients before and from experience I know how well Ginseng really helps keep the skin plump and supple.
So here are some facts and claims from Kiehl’s:
Visibly renews skin for smoother texture and healthy radiance.
- Smoothes, refines, and strengthens skin for youthful vitality
- Revitalizing Korean Red Ginseng Root accelerates cell renewal for a vibrant glow
- New Zealand Manuka Honey strengthens skin barrier to smooth fine lines
Highly prized in Eastern medicine, this ancient botanical helps to increase cell turnover rate, improve texture, vitality and glow.
This high-quality honey works in our formula to help improve skin’s resilience. Known in Western medicine to have the highest polyphenol level of all honeys, within our formula it helps fortify the skin barrier, increasing skin’s ability to recover.
- 88% said skin felt immediately comforted
- 86% said skin felt nourished in 1 week
- 87% saw smoother, more refined skin in 4 weeks*
*8 week consumer perception study; a panel of 40 women
between 35 and 49 years old
Low and behold – the magical cream!
The texture is pretty thick (but I like it like that), and it feels like a cream/gel hybrid.
One important thing to note is the scent. It has a very STRONG ‘herby-natural-good-for-your-skin’ smell.
It doesn’t particularly bug me, but I thought I’d point it out.
I think that’s actually the Ginseng Root’s scent.
I have been using this cream religiously for the last 2 weeks and I can honestly say, my skin is much more radiant and looks way more youthful! Yay!
How to Apply:
- After cleansing and toning, apply to clean facial skin, morning and night, avoiding the immediate eye area.
- For best results, first lightly massage a small amount between fingertips.
- Then apply to face by massaging gently in wards circular motions.
As “proof”, here’s my bare skin, sans-makeup, ready to go to bed. Zzz.
This cream retails for RM 254.00.
Shop this cream: http://bit.ly/2l889Cl
AQUA / WATER
CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACT
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER
MEL EXTRACT / HONEY EXTRACT
PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT
CERA ALBA / BEESWAX
CEDRUS ATLANTICA BARK OIL
LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE
GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL
CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL
VANILLA PLANIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT
BULNESIA SARMIENTOI WOOD OIL
CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL
PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL