Commemorating Family Ties & Festive Traditions; Tempting aromas of traditional roast turkey, delicious stuffing and sides, a treat for all your senses
Christmas is undoubtedly one of the most celebrated festivities around the world. The month of December has always been eagerly anticipated as it is also a month of holidays. And what does holidays bring? It brings about memories and, often a sense of nostalgia for good times, surrounded by love, joy and togetherness.
Imagine, having family members and friends gather around for Christmas, and the day is filled with nothing but good food, exciting chatter and laughter, in the spirit of Christmas. This year, Hilton Malaysia brings you an exciting Christmas calendar filled with sensational dining for loved ones, family members and even friends.
Taking you on a traditional theme this year, allow us to give you a merry gastronomic journey where our Master Chefs present an array of irresistible yuletide indulgences. Be dazzled with our festive specials this holiday season and let us take you through our myriad of mouth-watering dishes and beautifully decorated stalls offering traditional handicrafts, gourmet hampers for gifting and jolly baked treats.
Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner & Christmas Day Buffet Lunch & Dinner at Vasco’s
- Alaskan crab legs, Poached Tiger Prawns and Freshly Shucked Pacific Oysters
- Sashimi yellow fin tuna with shoyu and condiments
- Hummus dip with crudities vegetable sticks (V)
- Slices of salmon ceviche
- Smoked duck breast skewer with cherry tomato confit and orange reduction
- Greek salad
- Caesar salad
- Christmas Stolen
- Homemade Mini Pannettone
- Fruit Mince Pie
- Assorted Homemade Christmas cookies
- Baked Oyster mornay
- Pan fried foie grass on brioche toast
- Whole roast turkey, hot bread and chestnut stuffing, cranberry sauce and giblet sauce
- Buttered Brussels Sprout with streaky beef
- Duck fat roasted potatoes
- Honey glazed carrots
- Chocolate Yule log
- Traditional Christmas pudding
FULL MENU: Hilton KL (Festive Menu)
Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner, Christmas Day Buffet Lunch & Dinner at Vasco’s
A scrumptious traditional Christmas Eve buffet dinner awaits diners as the aroma of deliciously glazed and barbequed dishes fill the air at Vasco’s.
Featuring exciting line ups from fresh seafood on ice, classic Christmas favourites – pumpkin soup, pan fried foie gras with duck breast on brioche toast and fig marmalade, red & green crusted roasted beef rib eye pepper corn jus with Yorkshire pudding, traditional Christmas pudding, decadent chocolate Yule log and more!
- 24th December: Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner, RM 228 Nett available from 6.30pm – 10.30pm
- 25th December: Christmas Day Buffet Lunch, RM 228 Nett available from 12.00noon – 2.30pm
- 25th December: Christmas Day Buffet Dinner, RM 198 Nett available from 6.30pm – 10.30pm
- 31st December: New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner, RM 198 Nett available from 6.30pm – 10.30pm
- 24th December: Enjoy a festive five course Christmas Eve Dinner priced at RM 258 nett per person available from 6.30pm – 10.30pm inclusive of a welcome drink
- 25th December: Christmas Day Brunch (includes live carvery station) priced at RM 268 nett per person available from 11.00am – 3.00pm inclusive of a welcome drink
- 25th December: Savour a four course Christmas Day Lunch priced at RM 198 nett per person available from 12.00noon – 2.30pm inclusive of a welcome drink
- 31st December: Usher in the New Year with our New Year’s Eve dinner with a five course European themed dinner inclusive of a welcome drink priced at RM 268 nett
Graze will be featuring a special festive set lunch available throughout the month of December with a choice of two, three or four course menu from RM 128 Nett.
THE LOUNGE: Festive High Tea Galore
Enjoy our festive themed buffet high tea featuring a carving station priced at RM118 Nett available from 2.30pm -5.30pm the whole month starting from 1st December 2017.
- 24th December : Christmas Eve high tea buffet priced at RM 128 Nett
(Add on RM 118 for free-flow of beer & wine / RM 198 for Free Flow of Sparkling Champagne) available from 2.30pm-5.30pm
- 25th December: Christmas Day high tea buffet priced at RM 140 Nett
(Add on RM 118 for free-flow of beer & wine / RM 198 for Free Flow of Sparkling Champagne) available from 2.30pm -5.30pm
- 31st December: New Year’s Eve pre dinner at RM 120 Nett with food and beverage selections 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- 31st December: New Year’s Day high tea priced at RM 120 Nett with carving station from 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Take away our traditionally roasted Honey glazed turkey with roasted herb potatoes, sautéed seasonal vegetables, traditional bread stuffing with chestnuts and homemade sauce.
Come and experience our festive offerings at Hilton Kuala Lumpur. Call 03 2264 2262 or visit email@example.com for more information.